Friday, February 26, 2010

the door was never closed, you just never tried hard enough.

haven't been feeling much like myself lately..
i don't know either. don't ask.. nyeh.. so to keep me entertained..
i went for an anime marathon with my brother. yes, sarah. i finally finished vampire knight I. and now watching Kyo Kara Maoh! which is also known as God!? Save Our King?! it's quite an interesting one. i love the story line.. if my brother weren't having school or being a kid as he is to sleep in time. i might have continued watching till it ends! ENDING THEME SONGS makes me smile too. dawwwwwwwwwwww...

i might do a fan art! something for me to look forward of..


i don't own the picture above. i love the artist who drew the anime! and of course i also drew alot these few days, played zoo world like mad with hazelcy, and well, finally filled in my IPTA thing..

let's hope yoyo tonight makes me feel like myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment