Friday, May 16, 2008

;// Taggables

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
my friends. people who do awesome graphics like..
roz. shaBOO. sher. leja. jownie. steph. nora. liyy. fei. yana. hallie. tiff the tree!. and there's more!
writers inspires me too! :)
ryu. tia. val. and people who draw awesome comics. :D


2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island,who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
blog buddies? hmm.. let's see, can i bring them all!? :D
we can build a village there and live happily ever after! lawls. :)

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
well, there's always been one place. :) my dreamland.
but going realistic. it will always be JAPAN. :) i need to touch the snow in fuji mountain. HAHA.

4. Do you believe in true love?
meaning? true love? married and live until white hair? o__o yes?
i believe people will get married and love until the both grow white hairs. LOL

5.If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
it's all going to the BANK! nyahahah. then i'll get more interest. :)

6. If you meet someone that you love, would u confess to him/her?
ermm.. i don't know.. really. :( im a shy people. lol.


7. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
nini-san. :) lawls sudenly japanese. HAHA.

  • really really huggable! :)
  • karate master. *bows*
  • a great friend. man. :D HAHA

8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
don't really seems thought of this. lols. other half just come and meant for you. :)
its a gift from God. lol. :D

but i guess the ones makes me go.. "oohhhh! he's cute! "
is of cos! he's CUTE. HAHA. :) which ever the cute-ness is. :P even monokurobusss and pinkss! BUAHAHA. :) i think everyone gets the point.

9. Which type of person you hate the most?
i don't really have people to hate. i just ignore them. but since the question brought it up.

  • liars
  • people who do crimes! rawr!
  • hagggss. :X
  • pilaaakkkssss! yups. pilaks are unlikable.

10. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out or would you rather they keep it to themselves?

DO TELL ME. :)
whether im mad. chews your head off or not.
well, we just have to wait till someone say something.
but i usually takes them and change.. i think. lol.
if not, i'll start crying. LOL

11. What do you think is the most important in life?
Family. Friends. colours. music.

12. Are you a shopaholic?
i go out only onece every 2-4 months. how does that sounds like? :)
am i one? lol. i guess not. :)

13. If you have a chance. Which part of your character would you change?
character? people mostly wrote lazy. is lazy one? :X
i guess mind is ... erm.. well.. my addiction. HAHA. :) yesh. im NOT that lazy. *perasan*

14. What would you do if you have an off day?
i shall be sleeping. :) always will be. LOOK AT THESE EYES!!

15. What is the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
the frog was in the drain yesterday. and i JUMPED over it without knowing. omg!

16. How do you feel now?
really happy? lol. i don't really know why either. but it's REALLY happy. HAPPY. :)

17. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
well, lets make it one okaayy? :)
i want me to get married to my love love love-st human in the future.. live happily until we die. :) TOGETHER forever.

issit a one? :D i thinkk so. who cares! HAHA.

18. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
its a NOW right? :) lately is.. my booster and my baby blanket. cause it died once.

19. What is your ambition?
be a very amazing people in arts. Graphic Design or comics maybe? :X

20.If you could be anybody for a day, who would it be? Why?
me and because i like the way i am now. :)

You have to answer the survey with an honest heart.
*what if i dont? :D HAHAHA.

What if your ex says, why did u let me go?
*i dont have an ex? :P okayy! ---
it's you who let me go at 1st.

Will u go out with me?
are you paying? HAHA. sure! let me check my planner. :P

Hey, can I give/ask you for a ride?
me? drive? you can ride behind my bicycle. :)

I cannot keep my promise to you.
then don't promises any promises if you cannot keep them.

My friends say we dont look good together.
who cares! chicken and pigs dont look good together either. but they taste nice. :X

You have changed.
isn't my new hair awesome? HAHA. :)

Can we get back together?
we can be friends. as in friends. well, if im talking to you now. you are my FRIEND

Oh, i know what this is all about. You found someone else...
issit that obvious? HAHA. maybe.. :X

How can you forget our memories?
memories? i ate an eraser that day you left me. it's all gone now.
we can make new ones as friends. :)


ohhh! its FUN. HAHA. :D
im not tagging anyone. :X just because im lazy. and nothing said i have to. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment