Monday, January 26, 2009

another new year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Gong hei fatt choi.
Gong xi fa chai.
Kung hee fatt choy.
wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!
may the year of the ox brings good luck to everyone!

its the lunar new year again!
the time of the year where the kids get ang paus! weee.
okay. they still will go to my future study finance thingy, and so on.
haha. everyone is back to celebrate the new year. well, most of us. :D

been busy cleaning the house and prepare snacks for the pass few days. got some new clothes! oh yesh! i love mine too much! :)
nyahahahahaa and my new shorts!
and for the night before CNY, we had our usual family gathering! ehehe. and gor even brought a suprise for everyone! nyahaha! a new jie jie for me to call! weeeee.

today 1st day of CNY, went to visit my ah yi they all and collect ang pau.
and meet my baby nephew! uwahh. he has beautiful eyes. :X nyek nyek! and of cos met my cousins lorh. hou gor is still caveman looking.
-_-ll lols.

-------------------------------------------
it's been so long since i've made any graphics.
i better brush up my skills before i lost them.
:X but i'll just wait till add maths excel is over then i'll brush it up.
i cant do art under stress. lols
again. happy chinese new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment