Monday, July 2, 2012

on the brightside


the cast with hazli for the closing. stole this from my cousin.

yesterday marks the last day of green leaf theatre house's "on the brightside" performances.
i've been to most of their performances, and this one is one of the best so far. well, maybe that's because i had to miss all the epic ones for work last time so i can't really confirm it. but "on the brightside" was good enough to put tears to my eyes, because i could relate myself to the story. tears = good, right? plus a hug from a great role model. lol

memories exhibition : keith & yuen

yes, my brother grew a fake stash for this. hahahaha

favourite shot in the camera. idk why. 

and yes, it's also my brother's debut, he's acting as yuen in the play. so the play gets extra mark cause i am proud of my brother! honestly, it was everyone's debut. hazli did a great job pruning the new actors and actresses, even the props team is new! i can't thank him enough for taking care of my brother and for driving him to practice every time. sorry i couldn't help out for the play, promised hazli i'd be working on props for the next play instead. cause i can't act for eggs and being part of green leaf is an honor.
watching the play somehow seems different without val acting in it though. hahahahaha


so anyways, go stalk their facebook page/website for latest updates and stuffs.
GREEN LEAF THEATRE HOUSE FACEBOOK FANPAGE
GREEN LEAF THEATRE HOUSE WEBSITE




4 comments:

  1. if only we are able to capture the most awkward smile... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we were too busy to take proper pictures.
      busy wiping tears away! hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. It seems like a pretty good play.I wish I was there too.
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete